Opening days and hoursFrom Wednesday to Sunday 09:00~12:00 14:00~17:00
Closing daysEvery Monday and Tuesday and the official national holidays
Ticket prices and rules
- Adult ticket NTD 30: Available for the general public.
- Half-Price ticket NTD 15: Available for children aged 7-12 years and the students carrying valid student ID cards specified the schools registered with the Ministry of Education.
- Group ticket: NTD 20: Available for a general public group of 10 or more.
- Free admission:
- The disabled persons (Each disabled person is entitled to 1 free companion only.)
- The elderly citizens aged 65 or older and the veterans carrying valid Veterans ID cards.
- Children under the age 6 or younger.
- Persons carrying valid Tourism Bureau-issued Tourist Guide ID cards or Tourist Leader ID cards.
- Persons carrying The Press ID cards.
- Persons need entries as part of business related matters or to execute the official duties.
- The field trips of the schools of Penghu County. A written official letter is needed at least one week in advance.
- The official letter should notify the date and time of visit, the estimated time of stay, number of visitors, the name and telephone number of the contact person.
Ticket Rules and Restrictions
- Visitors should show related certifications to purchase the half-price tickets.
- Disabled people, the elderly, tour guides or tour leaders using free tickets should show related certificates.
- Tickets are not transferable and are for use by one person only while being valid for only one admission.
- Tickets are valid only on the date shown. Visitors holding tickets are allowed to enter the Hall multiple times on the same day.
- After purchasing the tickets, the tickets should be inspected by the staff before entering the Hall.